When you are looking for a new car the first step you take should be to decide whether you want to buy a new or a used car. The decision might be difficult because leasing and buying each have pros and cons you should take into consideration before you decide what is the right vehicle for you.
Here at Jorge Auto Broker we work to give you the best information to help you find exactly what you need.
Here are some practical considerations that may help to guide you:
Benefits of leasing a car
- When you lease the car you have a lesser payment (less money out of pocket)
- You contract the vehicle for a specific time and miles.
- You will be constantly updated with the latest technology.
- You get to change your vehicle every 3 to 4 years.
- You stay under warranty in case of accidents.
- Leasing may be more favorable because the monthly payment is usually lower compared to financing a car with the same loan terms.
Benefits of buying a car
- You end up owning your vehicle.
- You get to choose the car exactly how you want it or you can have the dealer search for the right combination of options (At Jorge Auto Broker we find the car that meets your needs – learn more about our services)
- You can modify your car whatever manner you choose (painting, new accessories, etc)
- No mileage restrictions or penalties when driving extra miles.
- You have the flexibility of selling a car whenever you prefer.
If you want to keep your car for a while, buying is definitely your best option, especially if you have an auto broker that can get you a great deal on the purchase and also on the interest rate.
Are you trying to find a new car?
Don’t know where to start? Not sure about what your best option is? Don’t worry! At Jorge Auto Broker we find the car of your dreams!
Jorge Auto Broker
Enjoy Your Ride!